Monday, February 10, 2014

Manic Monday!!

Introducing Manic Monday: 

Since our restart I have seen a noticeable increase in the amount of traffic coming to my site.  I really appreciate the increased support and confidence in my fans, friends and associates.  I know it can be difficult in our fast paced world to find the time to check out my site, read my musings and my short stories as well as spread the good word among your own friends, family and associates.  I wanted to show you my appreciation for all your help and support so I decided to go the extra step and create a MANIC MONDAY.   I know your question - and here's your answer.  On every Monday I will be posting a link for you to download a free book of mine from the kindle store.  Each week the book will be different.  As new books become available I will include them into the rotation as feasible.  
I offer this humble Thank you to all of you!  
Jim Baldini 
Our First Offering:


Storm Story: Triumphant: A book that I wrote during and after Super storm Sandy hit the Northeast and crippled most of New Jersey, New York and surrounding areas.  My family and I didn't struggle as much as others closer to the shore, but we still spent nearly a week without power but were fortunate to have family who did have power and let us stay at their house during the storm.  Thanks Connie and Fred!  I remember vividly looking at our situation and wondering what my children would do if stuck in Sandy without parents, friends or family to help out.  Many of my stories that aren't Science Fiction revolve around the simple concept of Bad Things Happen to Good People, and how they react.  This was one of those stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment