Monday, February 3, 2014

Fresh EGGS! Sausage and Tattertots Please! or A FRESH START

I thought I might include some of my more relevant thoughts about my writings here, answer any questions about my writing and provide any public commentary that is relevant.  One thing first about the purpose of this blog, I don’t intend to put my political thoughts or ideas here.  I see this as an avenue between me and you.  I don’t want you to feel like I am forcing my views on you,   that’s just not my place. I want to entertain, not preach to you.  While my writing is often filled with messages of life, lessons of good in a style that has humor mixed in with drama; I hope to bring you entertainment and hope you view it as such. 

Also, I will do my best to make sure that I have reviewed my writing before posting to the site, but even then you can expect there to be some failures in my grammar.  I have improved, and will continue to do so, but to quote Clint Eastwood “A man’s got to know his limitations.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0

My agenda:

I plan on posting once a week a short commentary on the vagaries of life.  Call it the Sunday Scribble, kinda puts it in perspective for me.
 
I have an ambition to do a short little story every Thursday and call it the Thursday Tale.  I’m hoping that I can keep the stories short enough to not bore you, but long enough to keep you waiting for the next scene.  I think I can keep most of it clean or at the PG level.  Of course, who really knows what PG stands for without googling it? 

Today is Monday.  I will have a short piece this Thursday for my readers to read.

Your job is to be respectful and if you leave comments, keep them clean and appropriate with in the PG level – thanks!  I would also ask that you spread the word about this site and my stories.  I know my wallet would really appreciate any book purchasing that you can do. 


- James Baldini

No comments:

Post a Comment