Monday, February 24, 2014

MANIC MONDAY - FREE BOOKS

It's Manic Monday

Once again, I am humbly offering one of my books out to you, my readers, in the hope of showing a smidgen of gratitude for your willingness to take a chance with me.  As some of you may know I sought to create Captain Algernon Fisk as an officer of great gentlemanly character and strong virtue, similar to what we might see in Horatio Hornblower from the legendary series of C.S. Forester.



CAPTAIN ALGERNON FISK and the HMS SCOTT


This part of the Fisk's story takes place three years after the first book in the series.  Since then Fisk has spearheaded a growing presence of the Empire's force within the Asteroid Belt; a force determined to deal with the pirates who ravaged and pillaged the space lanes of the Sol System.  As we will find out in this part of the story, with great success, there can not be complete victory against so insidious a population as pirates.

Enjoy my fair reader.  Again, I am humbly thankful for your attention and would greatly appreciate it if you shared this information with your friends, peers, vassals, lieges, lords and ladies while leaving a review of the story in the appropriate box.

Captain Algernon Fisk and the HMS SCOTT can be downloaded here from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment