Monday, February 17, 2014

Manic Monday - Revisited

MANIC MONDAY 2/17/2014
Why should Monday be seen so bad.  Let's lighten the mood, shall we? 


 Celebrating the increased number of participants viewing my stories on my website brings us to the second Manic Monday.  I know we all work hard and I want to humbly thank you for finding the time to spend with me reading my writings.  Once again I offer up to you another free Kindle story in the hopes that you continue to know the depths of my appreciation.  




Captain Algernon Fisk Against the Pirates of the Asteroid Belt

This story tells of a newly minted Captain of a small ship sent to deal with the growing pirate trade out of the Asteroid Belt of our Sol system.  The Belt circles the center of our solar system and because of that is easily the best place to have pirates operate out of as shipments have to cross it's path along the solar systems plane.  Captain Algernon Fisk story is set in a time period where Saturn is dominated by a communist state on the bring of collapse, a British empire based out of Jupiter allied with an American presence on Mars.  Assorted other nationalities are spread out among the Human Diaspora within the solar system, providing a political climate on the brink of war.  

This first book of Fisk is humbly offered to you, my reader.  Please feel free to leave a review if you have read the story already or if you haven't download today and read at your leisure.    

No comments:

Post a Comment